Cocokind Ceramide Barrier Serum
Specifically optimized with five types of ceramides and lipids that mimic and support skin’s natural barrier, this serum nourishes and replenishes for healthy looking skin. Together, ceramides and complementary lipids are easily recognized and absorbed by skin, helping to reduce moisture loss and defend against external stressors. Designed for all.
- Restores healthy structure and function to the skin barrier
- Deeply hydrates skin and reduces water loss
- Supports skin’s natural ceramide production
- Helps smooth texture with increased suppleness
- Reduces appearance of signs of irritation and softens skin
- Blend of five ceramides (np, ns, ap, eos, eop) – lipids that help maintain skin’s natural function, reduce moisture loss, and protect against dehydration, irritation, and signs of aging
- Lipids (fatty acids, cholesterol, & squalane) – support skin’s natural moisture barrier to help seal in moisture and provide a barrier against external aggressors
- Ceramide precursors (caprooyl phytosphingosine + caprooyl sphingosine) – molecules that work to encourage ceramide production and receive new ceramides
- Plant derived lactic acid – included at 0.6% to help deliver beneficial ingredients and hydration while supporting natural ceramide production
How to recycle: Rinse out the bottle and peel off the labels. Gently pull the glass tube out of the dropper cap. Toss the bottle and glass tube in your recycling bin.
1 oz / 30 ml
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, propanediol, squalane1, glycerin1, sodium citrate, gluconolactone, arginine, lactic acid1, musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, lysolecithin, sclerotium gum, sodium benzoate, pullulan, xanthan gum, ceteareth-25, beta-glucan, tocopherol2, cetyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, silica, behenic acid, cholesterol, ceramide NP, calcium gluconate, ceramide NS, ceramide AP, ceramide EOS, ceramide EOP, caprooyl phytosphingosine, caprooyl sphingosine *certified organic, 1plant-derived. 2sunflower-derived Vitamin E